Good Morning All!
I wanted to give you a quick update on Preservation and its release. I started to transfer everything into Scrivener yesterday, hoping that it would only take a short time to get everything translated properly. However… before Scrivener, I have to copy stuff into Microsoft Word and then move it from there into Scrivener. As I try doing this, my computer (which had a paid version of Office on there) uninstalled Office and is now forcing me to pay yearly for something that was paid for a few years ago as an older version.
Needless to say, I am slightly frustrated at the whole idea of paying yearly for software that I simply use at the very end of my writing process. So I boycotted paying $100/year for Microsoft Office and decided to type everything out verbatim onto Scrivener. So, it means that I will be delayed a few days on releasing Book Two of The Wanderer Trilogy. Copyright is already in progress, so at least that’s some good news! 🙂
I’m hoping to get the eBook copies uploaded later this week as those do not require additional formatting. The hard copy on Amazon should be available within the next week or two. Thank you all so much for bearing with me if you are eagerly waiting my newest book!